Contact us on +91 931 931 3177 or

~~~~~    "Welcome to Curio Kid Toy Library Franchisee World !!!"    ~~~~~


    Why Toy Library Franchisee ?

    The Concept of Toy Library is slowly penetrating the Indian Market after seeing great result in western Countries. Past recent years, Toy Library Business/Franchise is gaining quick popularity in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Bangalore.

    The Main Objective of Toy Library is to grow child “learn with fun” which help to develop their self in Language, Numeracy, Social interaction, Imagination and Creativity in easy way while having fun. The biggest benefit is that kids stay away from mobile screens and apply their minds while playing with real things.

    “When Kids learn with fun - they never forget.”
    Benefits of Toy Library Franchisee :
    • Low Cost Investment Opportunity
    • A Never Ending Demand and Recession Free Business
    • Spend Three to Four Hours in Day
    • One of the Ever Growing Industry
    • Minimum Space Requirement
    Why Curio Kid ?
    • Our Goal is to reach as many as possible households with superior quality of books, games and toys.
    • We provide convenient, affordable and value for money products to our clients
    • To enhance the learning curve of today’s kids, increase their curiosity and bring positive changes in them
    • To help parents in minimizing screen time of kids as much as possible

    Not just children, but even parents are at times confused about which toy, game to buy for and Curio Kid is the solution to both. Many a times, we as parents, have to give up to the demands of kids for buying a toy or a game, which he/she would not use for more than 1-2 days.

    Curio Kid Franchisee Module :

    Franchisee Investment: 4.00 Lakh

    • (1) Module 1: Silver Module (50:50 Investment)

      In this module 4 Lakh investment will be divided equally between both parties and Revenue sharing will be 50 % between both parties.

    • (2) Module 2: Gold Module (75:25 Investment)

      In this module 75% of 4 Lakhs investment will be made by the Franchisee and the rest 25% will be invested by Curio Kid. Revenue sharing will be 75% - 25 % between Franchisee and Curio Kid Respectively.

    • (3) Module 3: Diamond Module (100 % Investment)

      In this module, entire investment will be of the Franchisee. Curio Kid will only charge a 7% Royalty (Yearly).

    • (4) Module 4: Platinum Module (Module 1,2,3 with big toys)

      This is applicable only for those who have bigger space. They can store big toys like ball pools, large games, slides, car, bike, strollers, etc – which can be given individually on weekly rent or in a combination for party events.

    Curio Kid Support :
    • Initial Set up
    • Training & Development
    • Promotional Support
    • Marketing Support - Online lead generation
    • Marketing Support – Offline Branding & Events
    • Furniture & Fixtures *
    • Latest Games & Toys
    • Agreement Period : 3 years
    • Min Area Require : 200 to 250 Sq Ft
    • Time Spending : 3 to 4 Hours Daily
    • Handling Sales and Operation
    A Range of Toys / Games for Borrowing Includes:
    • Fun Toys
    • Puzzles & Games
    • Educational Games
    • Electronic Toys
    • Learning & Numeracy Resources
    • Stacking and Balance Games
    • Party Packs*
    • Floor Games
    • Constructive / Block Games
    • Musical Toys
    • Costumes
    • Books
    • Board Games
    • Big Toys*

    408C-409, Iscon Emporio, B/s Star Bazar, Nr. Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad 380015

    +91 9319313177


    FF-16, Vandemataram Icon, New SG Rd, opp. SHUKAN GOLD, Gota, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481

    +91 7573002751


    FF - 108 , Marigold, South Bopal, Ghuma, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380058

    +91 7573002754